You can add students in any of the following ways - via website or if you have more students , you can bulk upload the spreadsheet or send it us to at email@example.com, we will be happy to upload for you
You can add the student , invite students on Skooly and add any additional information for the student in the school profile
Step 1 : Enroll student via website
- Go directly to "Enrollment " at the left corner of the page and click on it to add a student. Then click on "Add student" option.
- Enter the Name of the student along with his mobile number and email id. Please enter any of the parents details. If you add an email address, the parent will receive an email right away with information about how to sign up for their parent account.
- Select a classroom from the already entered list of classes. A student id is generated automatically. You can change it if you want.
- Then click on the "Add Student" option highlighted in pink colour.
- So that's it. Your Student has now been added to the class.
Step 2: Skooly app invite
Based on the settings, the invite would be automatically sent. However if you want to resend the invite - please go to the Students-> Skooly profile tab
Please add the parent mobile number and email here in students
If they are already sent an invite , you will see the details populated here.
Step 3: Add any additional details for the student
You can add school information like enrollment date, date of birth, gender, student photo etc and save the details here.